Thanks rtb v4!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thanks rtb v4!

Post  Jakester on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:56 am

I downloaded Rtb v4, Just like many other people did. And now i cannot even get onto vanilla severs. I'm so glad they did this. I was hoping i wouldn't be able to play blockland anymore. I'm sure this will be fixed. but its still retarded. Anyone else having this problem?
avatar
Jakester
Moderate Gamer
Moderate Gamer

Posts : 164

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks rtb v4!

Post  dafrandle on Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:57 am

wait your happy theras an error but you want it fixed
avatar
dafrandle
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Posts : 848

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks rtb v4!

Post  Darksnow on Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:27 am

I lol'd because you were stupid enough to download a private thing not open to you. No offence.
avatar
Darksnow
Game Specialist
Game Specialist

Posts : 1203
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks rtb v4!

Post  Jakester on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:09 am

Darksnow wrote:I lol'd because you were stupid enough to download a private thing not open to you. No offence.


"If your still here, You need to download rtb v4!"

Nope.

Don't blame me because rtb fucked up their thing. Also. they shouldn't have put a download button for the public
avatar
Jakester
Moderate Gamer
Moderate Gamer

Posts : 164

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks rtb v4!

Post  Gothboy77 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:41 pm

Jakester wrote:
Darksnow wrote:I lol'd because you were stupid enough to download a private thing not open to you. No offence.


"If your still here, You need to download rtb v4!"

Nope.

Don't blame me because rtb fucked up their thing. Also. they shouldn't have put a download button for the public

None of you bothered to post about RTB 4 and it's changes and stuff? SHAME ON CHU ALL

Really though, I would like to know more so please DO make a topic about it

____________________________
avatar
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

Posts : 1570
Age : 24

View user profile http://Brickmania.findtalk.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks rtb v4!

Post  Jakester on Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:45 am

Gothboy77 wrote:
Jakester wrote:
Darksnow wrote:I lol'd because you were stupid enough to download a private thing not open to you. No offence.


"If your still here, You need to download rtb v4!"

Nope.

Don't blame me because rtb fucked up their thing. Also. they shouldn't have put a download button for the public

None of you bothered to post about RTB 4 and it's changes and stuff? SHAME ON CHU ALL

Really though, I would like to know more so please DO make a topic about it

Changes: - Added a chat/friends system. - Moved everything into an overlay instead of the main menu. - Re-designed a few of the old windows.

Official change log.

/done
avatar
Jakester
Moderate Gamer
Moderate Gamer

Posts : 164

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks rtb v4!

Post  Johnyknowhow on Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:37 am

Thanks RTB for dissapearing! Now we cant even use you at all.
avatar
Johnyknowhow
Noob Gamer
Noob Gamer

Posts : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks rtb v4!

Post  Jakester on Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:17 am

RTB is gone? God I haven't played Blockland in so long :l
avatar
Jakester
Moderate Gamer
Moderate Gamer

Posts : 164

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks rtb v4!

Post  Mega Bear on Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:38 am

Jakester wrote:RTB is gone? God I haven't played Blockland in so long :l

Ephialtes and Badspot had a public falling out. Ephi called Badspot incompetent, so Badspot demoted him, then the RTB service was discontinued. Never thought I'd see it in a million years.

____________________________
Steam - Add me!
avatar
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Posts : 1682
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks rtb v4!

Post  Jakester on Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:26 pm

Mega Bear wrote:
Jakester wrote:RTB is gone? God I haven't played Blockland in so long :l

Ephialtes and Badspot had a public falling out. Ephi called Badspot incompetent, so Badspot demoted him, then the RTB service was discontinued. Never thought I'd see it in a million years.

Sheesh that sounds like an awful mess. How is Blockland, now that there's the new Steam community as well?
avatar
Jakester
Moderate Gamer
Moderate Gamer

Posts : 164

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks rtb v4!

Post  Mega Bear on Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:11 pm

Jakester wrote:
Mega Bear wrote:
Jakester wrote:RTB is gone? God I haven't played Blockland in so long :l

Ephialtes and Badspot had a public falling out. Ephi called Badspot incompetent, so Badspot demoted him, then the RTB service was discontinued. Never thought I'd see it in a million years.

Sheesh that sounds like an awful mess. How is Blockland, now that there's the new Steam community as well?

Not much has changed. There are IDs in the 90ks now, but there are the same servers and the community still feels the same way.

____________________________
Steam - Add me!
avatar
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Posts : 1682
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks rtb v4!

Post  Jakester on Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:21 am

Mega Bear wrote:
Jakester wrote:
Mega Bear wrote:
Jakester wrote:RTB is gone? God I haven't played Blockland in so long :l

Ephialtes and Badspot had a public falling out. Ephi called Badspot incompetent, so Badspot demoted him, then the RTB service was discontinued. Never thought I'd see it in a million years.

Sheesh that sounds like an awful mess. How is Blockland, now that there's the new Steam community as well?

Not much has changed. There are IDs in the 90ks now, but there are the same servers and the community still feels the same way.

90ks? Looks like it's time to jump on Blockland and brag about how 'OG' I am Very Happy
avatar
Jakester
Moderate Gamer
Moderate Gamer

Posts : 164

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks rtb v4!

Post  dafrandle on Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:52 am

is it sad that i just found out about this?
avatar
dafrandle
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Posts : 848

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks rtb v4!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum