Steam games won't work.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Steam games won't work.

Post  Darksnow on Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:48 pm

Dokiix wrote:Alright, I'll do that.

But the games I bought will still be there, right? ._.;

My internet is fast? e.e I always thought it was slow... xD;;

It could just be your browser. Back when I used IE it took 5 minutes to load yahoo.com. Now with google chrome it takes litterly a fraction of a second.
avatar
Darksnow
Game Specialist
Game Specialist

Posts : 1264
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam games won't work.

Post  dafrandle on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:01 pm

Dokiix wrote:Alright, I'll do that.

But the games I bought will still be there, right? ._.;

My internet is fast? e.e I always thought it was slow... xD;;
makce shuer when you unsistal games you go to (C:)/program files/steam/steamapps and go into the file with youre username and common to delet game files to, thats how steam works
avatar
dafrandle
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Posts : 890

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam games won't work.

Post  Dokiix on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:05 am

Darksnow wrote:It could just be your browser. Back when I used IE it took 5 minutes to load yahoo.com. Now with google chrome it takes litterly a fraction of a second.

I use the same browser you do. ._.

dafrandle wrote:makce shuer when you unsistal games you go to (C:)/program files/steam/steamapps and go into the file with youre username and common to delet game files to, thats how steam works

So my games will still be there when I delete steam. Gotcha.
avatar
Dokiix
Moderate Gamer
Moderate Gamer

Posts : 266
Age : 19

View user profile http://thekickback.com/rickroll/rickroll.php

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam games won't work.

Post  dafrandle on Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:11 am

Dokiix wrote:
Darksnow wrote:It could just be your browser. Back when I used IE it took 5 minutes to load yahoo.com. Now with google chrome it takes litterly a fraction of a second.

I use the same browser you do. ._.

dafrandle wrote:makce shuer when you unsistal games you go to (C:)/program files/steam/steamapps and go into the file with youre username and common to delet game files to, thats how steam works

So my games will still be there when I delete steam. Gotcha.
delete steam...
if you do that it will get rid of it
if you do this



it won't
avatar
dafrandle
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Posts : 890

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam games won't work.

Post  Dokiix on Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:33 am

dafrandle wrote:
Dokiix wrote:
Darksnow wrote:It could just be your browser. Back when I used IE it took 5 minutes to load yahoo.com. Now with google chrome it takes litterly a fraction of a second.

I use the same browser you do. ._.

dafrandle wrote:makce shuer when you unsistal games you go to (C:)/program files/steam/steamapps and go into the file with youre username and common to delet game files to, thats how steam works

So my games will still be there when I delete steam. Gotcha.
delete steam...
if you do that it will get rid of it
if you do this



it won't
That sounds like that would definitely delete my games though. ._.

I don't want to delete the games though. D:
avatar
Dokiix
Moderate Gamer
Moderate Gamer

Posts : 266
Age : 19

View user profile http://thekickback.com/rickroll/rickroll.php

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam games won't work.

Post  dafrandle on Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:46 am

if you delete local content it will delete the shortcuts and start-ability of that game
if you delete steam (unistall) it will remover evrything you ever did with steam
avatar
dafrandle
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Posts : 890

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam games won't work.

Post  Dokiix on Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:51 am

FFFFFFF---

So is there anyway to reinstall Steam w/o getting rid of my games? D:
avatar
Dokiix
Moderate Gamer
Moderate Gamer

Posts : 266
Age : 19

View user profile http://thekickback.com/rickroll/rickroll.php

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam games won't work.

Post  Darksnow on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:43 am

You don't lose them. You just will need to install them again.
avatar
Darksnow
Game Specialist
Game Specialist

Posts : 1264
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam games won't work.

Post  Dokiix on Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:23 am

So I can just get rid of steam, download it again, and then re-download all of my games? ;0
avatar
Dokiix
Moderate Gamer
Moderate Gamer

Posts : 266
Age : 19

View user profile http://thekickback.com/rickroll/rickroll.php

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam games won't work.

Post  Jakester on Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:57 am

Dokiix wrote:So I can just get rid of steam, download it again, and then re-download all of my games? ;0

yes
avatar
Jakester
Moderate Gamer
Moderate Gamer

Posts : 172

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam games won't work.

Post  dafrandle on Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:33 am

Dokiix wrote:FFFFFFF---

So is there anyway to reinstall Steam w/o getting rid of my games? D:

facedesk
avatar
dafrandle
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Posts : 890

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam games won't work.

Post  Learn your ABC's with S7 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:39 pm

lol u tok serusly i ment u had sum prety intensly shty internt

Learn your ABC's with S7
Game Specialist
Game Specialist

Posts : 1104
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam games won't work.

Post  dafrandle on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:15 pm

yes i do it is sad
avatar
dafrandle
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Posts : 890

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam games won't work.

Post  Learn your ABC's with S7 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:12 pm

dafrandle wrote:yes i do it is sad
wus tkn to dokix bt the mre de meryer rite

Learn your ABC's with S7
Game Specialist
Game Specialist

Posts : 1104
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam games won't work.

Post  Dokiix on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:58 am

Learn your ABC's with S7 wrote:
dafrandle wrote:yes i do it is sad
wus tkn to dokix bt the mre de meryer rite
Your sarcasm is not valid without italics. :3
avatar
Dokiix
Moderate Gamer
Moderate Gamer

Posts : 266
Age : 19

View user profile http://thekickback.com/rickroll/rickroll.php

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam games won't work.

Post  Darksnow on Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:50 am

Dokiix wrote:So I can just get rid of steam, download it again, and then re-download all of my games? ;0

Exactly
avatar
Darksnow
Game Specialist
Game Specialist

Posts : 1264
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam games won't work.

Post  Learn your ABC's with S7 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:13 pm

Dokiix wrote:
Learn your ABC's with S7 wrote:
dafrandle wrote:yes i do it is sad
wus tkn to dokix bt the mre de meryer rite
Your sarcasm is not valid without italics. :3
It wasn't sarcasm.

Learn your ABC's with S7
Game Specialist
Game Specialist

Posts : 1104
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam games won't work.

Post  Dokiix on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:51 pm

Learn your ABC's with S7 wrote:
Dokiix wrote:
Learn your ABC's with S7 wrote:
dafrandle wrote:yes i do it is sad
wus tkn to dokix bt the mre de meryer rite
Your sarcasm is not valid without italics. :3
It wasn't sarcasm.
I mean the comment you made about my internet, before that one. :0
avatar
Dokiix
Moderate Gamer
Moderate Gamer

Posts : 266
Age : 19

View user profile http://thekickback.com/rickroll/rickroll.php

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam games won't work.

Post  dafrandle on Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:10 am

why din't you quote that one then?
avatar
dafrandle
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Posts : 890

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam games won't work.

Post  Dokiix on Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:22 am

dafrandle wrote:why din't you quote that one then?
I didn't feel like it. :l
avatar
Dokiix
Moderate Gamer
Moderate Gamer

Posts : 266
Age : 19

View user profile http://thekickback.com/rickroll/rickroll.php

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam games won't work.

Post  Learn your ABC's with S7 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:12 pm

Dokiix wrote:
dafrandle wrote:why din't you quote that one then?
I didn't feel like it. :l
I wasn't being sarcastic about your internet.

Learn your ABC's with S7
Game Specialist
Game Specialist

Posts : 1104
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam games won't work.

Post  Dokiix on Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:27 pm

Learn your ABC's with S7 wrote:Might be that simple, since you have the best internet in the world.
Learn your ABC's with S7 wrote:lol u tok serusly i ment u had sum prety intensly shty internt
Learn your ABC's with S7 wrote:wus tkn to dokix bt the mre de meryer rite
avatar
Dokiix
Moderate Gamer
Moderate Gamer

Posts : 266
Age : 19

View user profile http://thekickback.com/rickroll/rickroll.php

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam games won't work.

Post  dafrandle on Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:43 pm

Learn your ABC's with S7 wrote:
Dokiix wrote:
Learn your ABC's with S7 wrote:
dafrandle wrote:yes i do it is sad
wus tkn to dokix bt the mre de meryer rite
Your sarcasm is not valid without italics. :3
It wasn't sarcasm.
witch one then?
avatar
dafrandle
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Posts : 890

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam games won't work.

Post  Learn your ABC's with S7 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:18 pm

Dokiix wrote:
Learn your ABC's with S7 wrote:Might be that simple, since you have the best internet in the world.
Learn your ABC's with S7 wrote:lol u tok serusly i ment u had sum prety intensly shty internt
Learn your ABC's with S7 wrote:wus tkn to dokix bt the mre de meryer rite

lmao

Learn your ABC's with S7
Game Specialist
Game Specialist

Posts : 1104
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam games won't work.

Post  dafrandle on Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:46 pm

you do that
avatar
dafrandle
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Posts : 890

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam games won't work.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum