Stop the god damn spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stop the god damn spam

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:15 am

i've had it with people who go to a fucking forum, and spam random bullshit, it's pointless. This is Brick Mania, that forum for games, movies, guides, anime, and entertainment. not your stupid ass spam. you can do that either somewhere else or at another forum you can spam, like here. any spam like this ironic post WILL and BE Reported at all cost, no matter what you do or say. it's stupid, why would you idiots spam idiotic stuff like that? your only just being an attention whore, and just wasting admins/moderator's time locking your spam topic. this is getting stupid. either you join to have fun and follow the rules or don't.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the god damn spam

Post  dafrandle on Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:28 am

Neohax wrote:i've had it with people who go to a fucking forum, and spam random bullshit, it's pointless. This is Brick Mania, that forum for games, movies, guides, anime, and entertainment. not your stupid ass spam. you can do that either somewhere else or at another forum you can spam, like here. any spam like this ironic post WILL and BE Reported at all cost, no matter what you do or say. it's stupid, why would you idiots spam idiotic stuff like that? your only just being an attention whore, and just wasting admins/moderator's time locking your spam topic. this is getting stupid. either you join to have fun and follow the rules or don't.

well that may be true, what are you gona do about cause they just be laughing ther asses of at you and that pethectic way you try to make things right
also thers another thing you need to know that is very existent, SPAM SCRIPTS


Last edited by dafrandle on Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
dafrandle
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Posts : 890

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the god damn spam

Post  SFB2031 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:10 am

Neohax wrote:I've had it with people who go to a fucking forum, and spam random bullshit, it's pointless. This is Brick Mania, that forum for games, movies, guides, anime, and entertainment. not your stupid ass spam. you can do that either somewhere else or at another forum you can spam, like here. any spam like this ironic post WILL and BE Reported at all cost, no matter what you do or say. it's stupid, why would you idiots spam idiotic stuff like that? your only just being an attention whore, and just wasting admins/moderator's time locking your spam topic. this is getting stupid. either you join to have fun and follow the rules or don't.

As much as I like am undecided over your social FURRY status hate pity you neohax, spam is unpreventable. You will always get stupid ass jerks like darksnow that person mentioned in the link, who hate without damn good reason thinks they can advertise their sorry life shit here. Instead of bitching about it, just report the topic, and let a local authority BanHammer do the rest. Bitching about it makes more spam.


PS i corrected an error in your sentence. I've should have a capital I, no matter where it is in the sentence, but especially at the beginning of a sentence
avatar
SFB2031
Noob Gamer
Noob Gamer

Posts : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the god damn spam

Post  Cookieman on Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:54 am

Posting this here won't do much and kind of is a waste of time as we have about... i'll say 10 active members when there are billions of people on the planet.
So...
avatar
Cookieman
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Posts : 681

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the god damn spam

Post  Learn your ABC's with S7 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:47 am

Screw you guys. Neohax can do this!

Learn your ABC's with S7
Game Specialist
Game Specialist

Posts : 1104
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the god damn spam

Post  Amaya on Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:01 am

SPAM
~Love Amaya
avatar
Amaya
Hardcore Gamer
Hardcore Gamer

Posts : 414
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the god damn spam

Post  Learn your ABC's with S7 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:31 pm

Amaya wrote:SPAM
~Love Amaya
BEWARE THE WRATH OF NIGGERFAG NEOFURRY NYANSHIT NEOHAX!!!1!!!1!

Learn your ABC's with S7
Game Specialist
Game Specialist

Posts : 1104
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the god damn spam

Post  Mega Bear on Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:04 pm

They're bots. You're doing the equivalent of shouting at a deaf person to listen to you.

____________________________
Steam - Add me!
avatar
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Posts : 1742
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the god damn spam

Post  dafrandle on Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:46 pm

Mega Bear wrote:They're bots. You're doing the equivalent of shouting at a deaf person to listen to you.
this
avatar
dafrandle
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Posts : 890

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the god damn spam

Post  SFB2031 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:59 am

dafrandle wrote:
Mega Bear wrote:They're bots. You're doing the equivalent of shouting at a deaf person to listen to you.
this
is win
avatar
SFB2031
Noob Gamer
Noob Gamer

Posts : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the god damn spam

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum