I'm happy.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm happy.

Post  Raven on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:59 pm

I might be buying "Killing floor" today.

With this i could be a little more none assholish today.
avatar
Raven
Moderate Gamer
Moderate Gamer

Posts : 239

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm happy.

Post  Cookieman on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:49 am

Non assholish?
I didn't think that was possible.
avatar
Cookieman
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Posts : 631

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm happy.

Post  Mega Bear on Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:39 am

Cookieman wrote:Non assholish?
I didn't think that was possible.
Me neither :O

____________________________
Steam - Add me!
avatar
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Posts : 1682
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm happy.

Post  Learn your ABC's with S7 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:19 am

Mega Bear wrote:
Cookieman wrote:Non assholish?
I didn't think that was possible.
Me neither :O
He only promised a little more.

Learn your ABC's with S7
Game Specialist
Game Specialist

Posts : 1057
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm happy.

Post  dafrandle on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:00 am

Raven wrote:I might be buying "Killing floor" today.

With this i could be a little more none assholish today.

ok to bad i dont care
avatar
dafrandle
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Posts : 848

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm happy.

Post  Raven on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:09 pm

dafrandle wrote:
Raven wrote:I might be buying "Killing floor" today.

With this i could be a little more none assholish today.

ok to bad i dont care

You don't seem to care about anything do you?
avatar
Raven
Moderate Gamer
Moderate Gamer

Posts : 239

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm happy.

Post  Guest on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:03 pm

Raven wrote:
dafrandle wrote:
Raven wrote:I might be buying "Killing floor" today.

With this i could be a little more none assholish today.

ok to bad i dont care

You don't seem to care about anything do you?
Nope. he doesn't.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: I'm happy.

Post  Cookieman on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:38 pm

Neohax wrote:
Raven wrote:
dafrandle wrote:
Raven wrote:I might be buying "Killing floor" today.

With this i could be a little more none assholish today.

ok to bad i dont care

You don't seem to care about anything do you?
Nope. he doesn't.
Dafrandle is a special being is he not?
avatar
Cookieman
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Posts : 631

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm happy.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum