I am going to explode with boredom.

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: I am going to explode with boredom.

Post  Cookieman on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:42 am

Amaya wrote:


hi.
EDIT:

I would've left but I wouldn't want goth to bitch at me.
Was this all for attention?
The world will probably figure out in the next few posts.
avatar
Cookieman
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Posts : 681

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am going to explode with boredom.

Post  Amaya on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:45 am

Cookieman wrote:
Amaya wrote:


hi.
EDIT:

I would've left but I wouldn't want goth to bitch at me.
Was this all for attention?
The world will probably figure out in the next few posts.
avatar
Amaya
Hardcore Gamer
Hardcore Gamer

Posts : 414
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am going to explode with boredom.

Post  Cookieman on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:47 am

Ah yes, the infamous ninja edit beat me again to post victory.
avatar
Cookieman
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Posts : 681

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am going to explode with boredom.

Post  Amaya on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:49 am

Cookieman wrote:Ah yes, the infamous ninja edit beat me again to post victory.


IN BEFORE MEGA IS ALL LIKE "TOLD YOU SHE WOULDNT LEAVE I ALWAYS WIN LOLOLOL" no, mega fuck off.

and I edit like crazy :u
avatar
Amaya
Hardcore Gamer
Hardcore Gamer

Posts : 414
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am going to explode with boredom.

Post  Darksnow on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:55 am

Mega and Extrude = fags because they don't think girls are on the internet.
avatar
Darksnow
Game Specialist
Game Specialist

Posts : 1264
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am going to explode with boredom.

Post  Amaya on Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:19 am

Darksnow wrote:Mega and Extrude = fags because they don't think girls are on the internet.

/AGREE
avatar
Amaya
Hardcore Gamer
Hardcore Gamer

Posts : 414
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am going to explode with boredom.

Post  Learn your ABC's with S7 on Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:02 pm

This situation is hopeless. Beyond hope.

Learn your ABC's with S7
Game Specialist
Game Specialist

Posts : 1104
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am going to explode with boredom.

Post  Amaya on Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:03 pm

S7UFF 1T N003 wrote:This situation is hopeless. Beyond hope.

Mega isnt on his man period sp we are fine nao :3
avatar
Amaya
Hardcore Gamer
Hardcore Gamer

Posts : 414
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am going to explode with boredom.

Post  Extrude on Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:04 pm

it's funny because I can predict what any of you do at any time.
also amaya is a man and that is a fact
avatar
Extrude
Occasional Gamer
Occasional Gamer

Posts : 81

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am going to explode with boredom.

Post  Mega Bear on Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:09 pm

Amaya's back. How extremely predictable. Better yet, she has another stolen picture. She's acting more and more retarded by the second.

____________________________
Steam - Add me!
avatar
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Posts : 1742
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am going to explode with boredom.

Post  Mega Bear on Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:13 am

I mean, Amaya's nice and all, but she does very stupid stuff.

____________________________
Steam - Add me!
avatar
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Posts : 1742
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am going to explode with boredom.

Post  Learn your ABC's with S7 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:14 am

Mega Bear wrote:I mean, Amaya's nice and all, but she does very stupid stuff.
Save your efforts. No point.

Learn your ABC's with S7
Game Specialist
Game Specialist

Posts : 1104
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am going to explode with boredom.

Post  Mega Bear on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:26 am

S7UFF 1T N003 wrote:
Mega Bear wrote:I mean, Amaya's nice and all, but she does very stupid stuff.
Save your efforts. No point.
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here...?

____________________________
Steam - Add me!
avatar
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Posts : 1742
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am going to explode with boredom.

Post  Amaya on Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:17 am

Mega Bear wrote:Amaya's back. How extremely predictable. Better yet, she has another stolen picture. She's acting more and more retarded by the second.

how. I google'd this pic for my avatar. I'm not saying this is me, what the fuck is wrong with you.


EDIT:

I have nothing against you mega, can we please stop this fight god damn.


Last edited by Amaya on Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Amaya
Hardcore Gamer
Hardcore Gamer

Posts : 414
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am going to explode with boredom.

Post  Mega Bear on Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:20 am

Amaya wrote:
Mega Bear wrote:Amaya's back. How extremely predictable. Better yet, she has another stolen picture. She's acting more and more retarded by the second.

how. I google'd this pic for my avatar. I'm not saying this is me, what the fuck is wrong with you.
There's nothing wrong with me. You took a picture of a half-naked chick and are using it as your avatar, as if to imply that it is you, or at least you're sexy. No one gives a shit and it doesn't make you cool in the least bit.

I also like how you're completely ignoring my attempt to make peace and hopefully mend what's left of our friendship:
Mega Bear wrote:I mean, Amaya's nice and all, but she does very stupid stuff.

____________________________
Steam - Add me!
avatar
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Posts : 1742
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am going to explode with boredom.

Post  Amaya on Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:22 am

Mega Bear wrote:
Amaya wrote:
Mega Bear wrote:Amaya's back. How extremely predictable. Better yet, she has another stolen picture. She's acting more and more retarded by the second.

how. I google'd this pic for my avatar. I'm not saying this is me, what the fuck is wrong with you.
There's nothing wrong with me. You took a picture of a half-naked chick and are using it as your avatar, as if to imply that it is you, or at least you're sexy. No one gives a shit and it doesn't make you cool in the least bit.

I also like how you're completely ignoring my attempt to make peace and hopefully mend what's left of our friendship:
Mega Bear wrote:I mean, Amaya's nice and all, but she does very stupid stuff.

read my edit :3
avatar
Amaya
Hardcore Gamer
Hardcore Gamer

Posts : 414
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am going to explode with boredom.

Post  Mega Bear on Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:25 am

Let's be friends again I'm sorry about what I said I'M GOING TO CRY Sad Crying or Very sad

____________________________
Steam - Add me!
avatar
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Posts : 1742
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am going to explode with boredom.

Post  Amaya on Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:26 am

Mega Bear wrote:Let's be friends again I'm sorry about what I said I'M GOING TO CRY Sad Crying or Very sad

hug me. I sorreh that im a super bitch and a attentionwhore. wait where the fuck is goth going all "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE"
avatar
Amaya
Hardcore Gamer
Hardcore Gamer

Posts : 414
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am going to explode with boredom.

Post  Mega Bear on Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:27 am

Amaya wrote:hug me. I sorreh that im a super bitch and a attentionwhore. wait where the fuck is goth going all "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE"
Goth doesn't need to know.

*Removes pants*

Cool

____________________________
Steam - Add me!
avatar
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Posts : 1742
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am going to explode with boredom.

Post  Amaya on Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:28 am

Mega Bear wrote:
Amaya wrote:hug me. I sorreh that im a super bitch and a attentionwhore. wait where the fuck is goth going all "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE"
Goth doesn't need to know.

*Removes pants*

Cool




FUUUU-
avatar
Amaya
Hardcore Gamer
Hardcore Gamer

Posts : 414
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am going to explode with boredom.

Post  dafrandle on Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:56 am

this post went from 0 to fucked up 2.5 seconds
avatar
dafrandle
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Posts : 890

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am going to explode with boredom.

Post  Learn your ABC's with S7 on Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:42 am

Goth either got arrested, or his smoking habits finally caught up with him. No doubt.

Learn your ABC's with S7
Game Specialist
Game Specialist

Posts : 1104
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am going to explode with boredom.

Post  Darksnow on Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:43 am

S7UFF 1T N003 wrote:Goth either got arrested, or his smoking habits finally caught up with him. No doubt.

I'd say coma.
avatar
Darksnow
Game Specialist
Game Specialist

Posts : 1264
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am going to explode with boredom.

Post  Mega Bear on Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:35 am

I'm 90% sure he got arrested.

____________________________
Steam - Add me!
avatar
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Posts : 1742
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am going to explode with boredom.

Post  Cookieman on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:26 pm

Wouldn't that be a story to tell..
avatar
Cookieman
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Posts : 681

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am going to explode with boredom.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum