This website is so gay

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: This website is so gay

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:43 am

Darksnow wrote:
Neohax wrote:
Darksnow wrote:
Mega Bear wrote:
Darksnow wrote:
Mega Bear wrote:His stache was tard.

No, the way she said it, and her voice. That mad it halarious. Also, look at the look on the black kids face. He's like

"OH, HOHOH, YOU GOD DISSED BY A WOMAN!"
Oh shit, there's a Master Gamer rank. :C

Goth, add in an Ultra-Master Gamer rank with a keyboard and mouse. Very Happy

holy shit i am good
No well maybe.

This.
this might cause lots-o-facepalm.




Last edited by Neohax on Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: This website is so gay

Post  Learn your ABC's with S7 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:03 pm

Neohax wrote:
Darksnow wrote:
Neohax wrote:
Darksnow wrote:
Mega Bear wrote:
Darksnow wrote:
Mega Bear wrote:His stache was tard.

No, the way she said it, and her voice. That mad it halarious. Also, look at the look on the black kids face. He's like

"OH, HOHOH, YOU GOD DISSED BY A WOMAN!"
Oh shit, there's a Master Gamer rank. :C

Goth, add in an Ultra-Master Gamer rank with a keyboard and mouse. Very Happy

holy shit i am good
No well maybe.

This.


Looks like someone ninjaed him, snuck up behind and slapped him in the face

Learn your ABC's with S7
Game Specialist
Game Specialist

Posts : 1104
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This website is so gay

Post  Moonblazer21 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:08 am

lol! to much quoting
avatar
Moonblazer21
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Posts : 567
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This website is so gay

Post  Learn your ABC's with S7 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:20 pm

Moonblazer21 wrote: lol! to much quoting
troll

Learn your ABC's with S7
Game Specialist
Game Specialist

Posts : 1104
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This website is so gay

Post  Chancet on Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:41 am

Gothboy77 wrote:http://thinkb4youspeak.com/

This website is so gay

I mean seriously, I even took the time to read one of the stupid ass stories.

I find it funny that in all the stories they have, each person is 15 years old.

Fake stupid bullshit. GAY GAY GAY GAY

it's just a word, like fuck, ass, and shit. it doesn't matter how you use it, its the same damn word.

@Thinkb4youspeak you guys are gay troll
avatar
Chancet
Noob Gamer
Noob Gamer

Posts : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This website is so gay

Post  dafrandle on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:48 am

why did you bump this!!!!!!!!!


on topic: may have stated this before but, what the website is trying to do is a good thing, its just impossible because every one talks like they texts now and saying these words are basically part of american society, it just shows how unable most people are from viewing other peoples perspectives, like a gay guys one and before you say "but they mean it as in happy" SHUT UP just to know that your lucky because in my school about 25% actually wanna learn 50% are in it to see friends and goto gym class and be in noon recess 20% wanna just no be here and 5% don't understand

pretty much that age of high smarts is falling and that means people say offences words as a way to prove a point or get a point across, now it's different if your insulting someone but you still should not do it
avatar
dafrandle
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Posts : 890

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This website is so gay

Post  Mega Bear on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:50 am

Through Dafrandle's broken English is truth. :')

____________________________
Steam - Add me!
avatar
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Posts : 1742
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This website is so gay

Post  Pacha on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:29 am

Bump

Such frequent harassment results in LGBT students being more likely than others to:

-Feel unsafe
-Miss school
-Receive lower grades
-Not attend college

I'm sure if I'm called gay I won't attend college :I
avatar
Pacha
Occasional Gamer
Occasional Gamer

Posts : 81
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This website is so gay

Post  dafrandle on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:35 am

Pacha wrote:Bump

Such frequent harassment results in LGBT students being more likely than others to:

-Feel unsafe
-Miss school
-Receive lower grades
-Not attend college

I'm sure if I'm called gay I won't attend college :I


Such frequent harassment results in LGBT students being more likely than others to:

more likely than others

more likely

your statement is wrong and you wont attend college because your stupid







Mega Bear wrote:Through Dafrandle's broken English is truth. :')
???
avatar
dafrandle
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Posts : 890

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This website is so gay

Post  Pacha on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:38 am

dafrandle wrote:your statement is wrong and you wont attend college because your stupid

I'd like to see you get into college with that grammar. Razz
avatar
Pacha
Occasional Gamer
Occasional Gamer

Posts : 81
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This website is so gay

Post  dafrandle on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:41 am

Pacha wrote:
dafrandle wrote:your statement is wrong and you wont attend college because your stupid

I'd like to see you get into college with that grammar. Razz

Do we really need good grammar here, I think not.
avatar
dafrandle
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Posts : 890

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This website is so gay

Post  Pacha on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:44 am

dafrandle wrote:
Pacha wrote:
dafrandle wrote:your statement is wrong and you wont attend college because your stupid

I'd like to see you get into college with that grammar. Razz

Do we really need good grammar here, I think not.

In general, you never use correct grammar. Even when you really should. Also, it's SO HARD to understand what you say because you use little to no correct sentences.
avatar
Pacha
Occasional Gamer
Occasional Gamer

Posts : 81
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This website is so gay

Post  Cookieman on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:58 am

Take this somewhere else, this has nothing to do with the topic at hand.
avatar
Cookieman
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Posts : 681

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This website is so gay

Post  Pacha on Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:12 am

Cookieman wrote:Take this somewhere else, this has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

When he replied, I was going to say "This argument started with you not understanding what sarcasm is, if you still have problems just PM me."

But you summed it up :3
avatar
Pacha
Occasional Gamer
Occasional Gamer

Posts : 81
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This website is so gay

Post  Gothboy77 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:17 pm

Point of the topic: The infomercial is fucking stupid.'

When people so "thats so gay" most likely they mean "thats dumb" or "thats stupid"
Hell, I have heard gay people look at stupid things and say "wow thats really gay"

The point is, society changes, and we adapt new words, and new usage of them.
If you hate people who say "thats so gay" and you are offended by the statement,
dont get defensive about it; instead, walk away, or just quit nosing into other peoples conversations.

In other words; If you don't like it, fuck off.
Locked

____________________________
avatar
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

Posts : 1627
Age : 23

View user profile http://Brickmania.findtalk.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: This website is so gay

Post  Mega Bear on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:18 am

Unlocked because I would like to make a rebuttal and feel Brick Mania should be a place where civilizaed conversations are held, ones that don't end in locks due to their easy conflict-solving powers.

If you use the term "that's so gay" when reffering to something stupid, you're uncivilized and inhumane. Why? You're comparing an entire race (using the word "race" for lack of better terms) to the concept of stupidity. To do such a thing only shows how idiotic you are, as it's evidently impossible for you to express your feelings toward something without insulting someone at the same time. That's just a stupid thing to do. If you use "gay" as a synonym for stupidity, you're no better than a nazi. Albeit, nazis slaughtered millions of people in WWII. Still, the idea is the same. The nazis discriminated against others. You're discrimintating against others. You're no better than a nazi.

I dare anyone to try to prove me wrong. I will point out every hole in your logic possible.

____________________________
Steam - Add me!
avatar
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Posts : 1742
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This website is so gay

Post  Gothboy77 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:30 am

Mega Bear wrote:Unlocked because I would like to make a rebuttal and feel Brick Mania should be a place where civilizaed conversations are held, ones that don't end in locks due to their easy conflict-solving powers.

If you use the term "that's so gay" when reffering to something stupid, you're uncivilized and inhumane. Why? You're comparing an entire race (using the word "race" for lack of better terms) to the concept of stupidity. To do such a thing only shows how idiotic you are, as it's evidently impossible for you to express your feelings toward something without insulting someone at the same time. That's just a stupid thing to do. If you use "gay" as a synonym for stupidity, you're no better than a nazi. Albeit, nazis slaughtered millions of people in WWII. Still, the idea is the same. The nazis discriminated against others. You're discrimintating against others. You're no better than a nazi.

I dare anyone to try to prove me wrong. I will point out every hole in your logic possible.

Words and their meaning change over time. I remember when gay used to mean "happy" but is now a slang word for being homosexual. It yet again evolved as people began to use it as some "dumb" or stupid"

The point is, people will not quit using the word, and who knows, it may change it's meaning yet again over time.
This has happened with many words, and many meanings, and will continue to do so until human does not exist.
In other words, your logic is flawed.

Comparing someone who uses "gay" to "stupid" as a nazi who discriminates people does not justify your
statement at all. Simply because meanings change over time. Someone who doesn't even know what a
homosexual is could use the word gay being raised that it meant "food" or even "the color red"
Word of mouth spreads fast, so others would more than likely see the term as something similar in the near future.
In this way, now gay suddenly means "food"

So then if someone decides to use it as a slang word for "house" does this mean they are discriminating gods green food?
I think not. People can use word how they want. This is called freedom. You can't change everyones mind simply by putting a commercial on TV.
There are basically no non-violent ways to change a persons mind, unless you can bribe them, or make them feel really bad.
However, people like me just don't care.

The point:
Words change, people change.
Get over it.

(Also, I was not trying to be a dick, I was simply explaining it in a way the best I could. It's rash, but it's the truth.)

____________________________
avatar
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

Posts : 1627
Age : 23

View user profile http://Brickmania.findtalk.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: This website is so gay

Post  Mega Bear on Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:42 am

My logic is not flawed at all. I don't use the word "gay" when I mean "stupid" because it is offensive. If you wish to follow morons to the eminent downfall of society by using a word to describe a large community as a synonym for dumb, so be it. Note, I will not participate in such a barbaric act.

____________________________
Steam - Add me!
avatar
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Posts : 1742
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This website is so gay

Post  Gothboy77 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:48 am

Thats fine with me I don't care what words you use as long as I am familiar with them.
I don't use the word frequently myself, but I do occasionally.

But just think about it like this
Calling someone a "DUCK"
is no worse than calling them a "FUCK"
However, the meanings are different right?

But why?

The only difference is an "F" and a "D"
However, since when did "F" have such as bad meaning?
It's in plenty of words we use everyday, such as "Frog"

So then why are the meanings so different?
Because the way people treat them, right?
So what is the logic in all words?

What are the "meaning" of words?
These are questions that only we can answer because
we created them. And that answer is society changes
as do the words they use, and the meanings behind them

Uh, it's kinda hard to explain, but I hope my analogy made it a bit
easier to understand.

____________________________
avatar
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

Posts : 1627
Age : 23

View user profile http://Brickmania.findtalk.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: This website is so gay

Post  Mega Bear on Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:50 am

wtf

fuck is worse than duck because we've branded it as a bad word

f has nothing to do with it

____________________________
Steam - Add me!
avatar
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Posts : 1742
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This website is so gay

Post  Gothboy77 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:52 am

Mega Bear wrote:wtf

fuck is worse than duck because we've branded it as a bad word

f has nothing to do with it

But why has it been branded as a bad word?
Why does F have to make such a difference?

____________________________
avatar
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

Posts : 1627
Age : 23

View user profile http://Brickmania.findtalk.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: This website is so gay

Post  Mega Bear on Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:53 am

F doesn't have a difference other than notifying to us that the word is bad. There's nothing wrong with F. I don't know why you think F has some kind of extreme importance in this situation.

____________________________
Steam - Add me!
avatar
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Posts : 1742
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This website is so gay

Post  Gothboy77 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:04 am

Mega Bear wrote:F doesn't have a difference other than notifying to us that the word is bad. There's nothing wrong with F. I don't know why you think F has some kind of extreme importance in this situation.

The only difference between "DUCK" and "FUCK" is an "F" and a "D"
But yet, the 2 words have completely different meanings, so why is this?

If I say "DOG" and "FOG" the only difference is again, and "F" and a "D"
And the two words have completely different meanings. Why?

As you said "Society branded them this way"
Exactly. Some of society has branded the word gay as "stupid"
Others see it as "Homosexual"
And others still even see it as "Happy"

But WHY, I ask
Has society done this?
Hmm?
Why do people make such a big deal over little things

Why do I get in trouble for "FUCK" but not "DUCK"
When the only difference between the two words is "F" and "D" which are common letters we use every day?
MEANINGS. What does a meaning actually mean? Why do people "make up" things?
Why is "FUCK" a bad word? Who is the one calling the shots ey?
Maybe FUCK isnt bad to me, maybe it's good.
But to others, it's not.

Society is a fucking lie, and quite frankly I find it communistic to not be allowed for words to mean whatever the hell I damn well please.





____________________________
avatar
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

Posts : 1627
Age : 23

View user profile http://Brickmania.findtalk.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: This website is so gay

Post  Mega Bear on Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:06 am

It's communistic for the government to not let us to let words mean whatever we want.

In that case, I believe we would still be living in caves without communism to give us an organized way of communicating.

____________________________
Steam - Add me!
avatar
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Posts : 1742
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This website is so gay

Post  Learn your ABC's with S7 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:09 am

Wait wait wait, the more we use the term 'gay' to describe idiotic things the closer the world will meet its end?!/1/1/!?!?/1

Learn your ABC's with S7
Game Specialist
Game Specialist

Posts : 1104
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This website is so gay

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum