[SOLVED] Does anyone know where i can find a Fucking Desktop video recorder for Youtube? *LOCK THE DAMN TOPIC ALREADY!!!*

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[SOLVED] Does anyone know where i can find a Fucking Desktop video recorder for Youtube? *LOCK THE DAMN TOPIC ALREADY!!!*

Post  Guest on Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:23 am

LOCK IT SO DARKSNOW CAN SHUT UP ALREADY Mad


Last edited by Neohax on Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:01 am; edited 3 times in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED] Does anyone know where i can find a Fucking Desktop video recorder for Youtube? *LOCK THE DAMN TOPIC ALREADY!!!*

Post  Mega Bear on Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:25 am

I have a function on my webcam to record the desktop. You may be able to do it with your's too.

____________________________
Steam - Add me!
avatar
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Posts : 1742
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED] Does anyone know where i can find a Fucking Desktop video recorder for Youtube? *LOCK THE DAMN TOPIC ALREADY!!!*

Post  Guest on Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:27 am

Mega Bear wrote:I have a function on my webcam to record the desktop. You may be able to do it with your's too.
Well, aren't you gonna tell me what it is? D:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED] Does anyone know where i can find a Fucking Desktop video recorder for Youtube? *LOCK THE DAMN TOPIC ALREADY!!!*

Post  Mega Bear on Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:28 am

It comes with my webcam. I doubt we both have the same model. If your cam came with some text files listing functions then I'm sure you can figure it out from those. Or if you kept the manual there might be info in it.

____________________________
Steam - Add me!
avatar
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Posts : 1742
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED] Does anyone know where i can find a Fucking Desktop video recorder for Youtube? *LOCK THE DAMN TOPIC ALREADY!!!*

Post  Guest on Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:31 am

Mega Bear wrote:It comes with my webcam. I doubt we both have the same model. If your cam came with some text files listing functions then I'm sure you can figure it out from those. Or if you kept the manual there might be info in it.
Whoops, i forgot to add more information, & also a Program that Records a Desktop without in need of using a webcam, & it either needs to be Trial or Full.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED] Does anyone know where i can find a Fucking Desktop video recorder for Youtube? *LOCK THE DAMN TOPIC ALREADY!!!*

Post  Gothboy77 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:34 am

Google it.

Actually, there are many. You can get hyper cam, fraps, ZD soft, and many others. I got Fraps 4 Free

I might posts a torrent download when I get my enet back

____________________________
avatar
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

Posts : 1627
Age : 23

View user profile http://Brickmania.findtalk.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED] Does anyone know where i can find a Fucking Desktop video recorder for Youtube? *LOCK THE DAMN TOPIC ALREADY!!!*

Post  Guest on Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:53 am

Gothboy77 wrote:Google it.

Actually, there are many. You can get hyper cam, fraps, ZD soft, and many others. I got Fraps 4 Free

I might posts a torrent download when I get my enet back
Found it. ^^

i picked Camtasia Studio 7. :3

Also, i should make a "Hate Purchasing Camtasia Studio 7?" Topic. :3

Topic can now be locked. ^_^

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED] Does anyone know where i can find a Fucking Desktop video recorder for Youtube? *LOCK THE DAMN TOPIC ALREADY!!!*

Post  Mega Bear on Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:07 am

INB4 THE (EDIT: hypothetical) LOCK

____________________________
Steam - Add me!
avatar
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Posts : 1742
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED] Does anyone know where i can find a Fucking Desktop video recorder for Youtube? *LOCK THE DAMN TOPIC ALREADY!!!*

Post  Guest on Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:17 am

Neohax wrote:This topic is solved. no need to help anymore. ^_^

i picked Camtasia Studio 7.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED] Does anyone know where i can find a Fucking Desktop video recorder for Youtube? *LOCK THE DAMN TOPIC ALREADY!!!*

Post  Guest on Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:21 am

Neohax wrote:
Neohax wrote:This topic is solved. no need to help anymore. ^_^

i picked Camtasia Studio 7.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED] Does anyone know where i can find a Fucking Desktop video recorder for Youtube? *LOCK THE DAMN TOPIC ALREADY!!!*

Post  Guest on Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:26 am

Darksnow wrote:
Darksnow wrote:Fraps.
Ok Seriously stop now. Topic Seriously go boom now.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED] Does anyone know where i can find a Fucking Desktop video recorder for Youtube? *LOCK THE DAMN TOPIC ALREADY!!!*

Post  Darksnow on Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:41 am

Darksnow wrote:
Darksnow wrote:Fraps.
avatar
Darksnow
Game Specialist
Game Specialist

Posts : 1264
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED] Does anyone know where i can find a Fucking Desktop video recorder for Youtube? *LOCK THE DAMN TOPIC ALREADY!!!*

Post  Guest on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:50 am

Darksnow wrote:
Darksnow wrote:
Darksnow wrote:Fraps.
Will you Fucking Stop & let it Die Already? Mad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED] Does anyone know where i can find a Fucking Desktop video recorder for Youtube? *LOCK THE DAMN TOPIC ALREADY!!!*

Post  Mega Bear on Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:01 am

Darksnow wrote:
Darksnow wrote:
Darksnow wrote:Fraps.
troll

____________________________
Steam - Add me!
avatar
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Posts : 1742
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED] Does anyone know where i can find a Fucking Desktop video recorder for Youtube? *LOCK THE DAMN TOPIC ALREADY!!!*

Post  Guest on Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:31 am

Mega Bear wrote:
Darksnow wrote:
Darksnow wrote:
Darksnow wrote:Fraps.
troll
Someone lock this. And stop posting this fucking topic or you'll get flamed. im not kidding. it's already mother fucking solved. Darksnow, Mega Bear, etc., don't bump this solved fucking topic. Let it die already since it's Solved. Mad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED] Does anyone know where i can find a Fucking Desktop video recorder for Youtube? *LOCK THE DAMN TOPIC ALREADY!!!*

Post  Darksnow on Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:44 am

Darksnow wrote:
Darksnow wrote:
Darksnow wrote:Fraps.

troll
avatar
Darksnow
Game Specialist
Game Specialist

Posts : 1264
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED] Does anyone know where i can find a Fucking Desktop video recorder for Youtube? *LOCK THE DAMN TOPIC ALREADY!!!*

Post  Guest on Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:50 am

Darksnow wrote:
Darksnow wrote:
Darksnow wrote:
Darksnow wrote:Fraps.

troll
You Know What? quit posting this fucking damn topic cause it's already been fucking Solved so quit posting this topic Fucker. you are fucking pissing me off by posting the topic that is Solved. since it's Solved, just let it fucking die you fucking whore, just quit posting in this topic. the more you post here in this topic, the more your gonna get flamed, just quit posting the god damn topic cause it needs to DIE! Don't you See it's fucking Solved?!?! Don't you see the [SOLVED] Shit? Let it fucking die. Just quit posting in this topic, & i won't have to troll you, & other people. your turning this SOLVED HELP topic into a fucking DRAMA topic, which is making things worse, & will make these go very fucking wrong.

Quit posting here in this fucking topic. let it die, & i won't have to rage even harder.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED] Does anyone know where i can find a Fucking Desktop video recorder for Youtube? *LOCK THE DAMN TOPIC ALREADY!!!*

Post  Darksnow on Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:56 am

Darksnow wrote:
Darksnow wrote:
Darksnow wrote:
Darksnow wrote:Fraps.

troll
avatar
Darksnow
Game Specialist
Game Specialist

Posts : 1264
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED] Does anyone know where i can find a Fucking Desktop video recorder for Youtube? *LOCK THE DAMN TOPIC ALREADY!!!*

Post  Guest on Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:57 am

Darksnow wrote:
Darksnow wrote:
Darksnow wrote:
Darksnow wrote:
Darksnow wrote:Fraps.

troll
STOP POSTING IN THIS TOPIC YOU FUCKING NIGGER!! Mad Mad Mad


Last edited by Neohax on Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED] Does anyone know where i can find a Fucking Desktop video recorder for Youtube? *LOCK THE DAMN TOPIC ALREADY!!!*

Post  Darksnow on Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:57 am

Darksnow wrote:
Darksnow wrote:
Darksnow wrote:
Darksnow wrote:
Darksnow wrote:Fraps.

troll
avatar
Darksnow
Game Specialist
Game Specialist

Posts : 1264
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED] Does anyone know where i can find a Fucking Desktop video recorder for Youtube? *LOCK THE DAMN TOPIC ALREADY!!!*

Post  Guest on Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:58 am

Neohax wrote:
Darksnow wrote:
Darksnow wrote:
Darksnow wrote:
Darksnow wrote:
Darksnow wrote:Fraps.

troll
STOP POSTING IN THIS TOPIC YOU FUCKING NIGGER!! Mad Mad Mad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED] Does anyone know where i can find a Fucking Desktop video recorder for Youtube? *LOCK THE DAMN TOPIC ALREADY!!!*

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum