Introduce yourself!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Darksnow on Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:34 am

Gothboy77 wrote:
Darksnow wrote:
Gothboy77 wrote:
Notlob wrote:Hey, my Names Notlob, I play blockland, my name on blockland is Notlob, and on pretty much everything my name will be Notlob. I live in england, And english people are NOT posh. Only the people in the Buckingham Palace are.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy tongue tongue tongue
Welcome to Brick Mania!!

Give me credit for him coming. I talked him into it, like Seth, Fire, and Killer.
I have known Killer for quite some time. Remember Villagescape Killer? lolz. Actually, Killer's Blockland Aero v2, Burnt Glass, and Burnt Glass colors are going to be added into the E-B pack.

Killer, you outta put it in add-ons section Pl0x

As for Notlob, lol Thanks for joining and thanks for "recruiting him them"

Your welcome. :3
avatar
Darksnow
Game Specialist
Game Specialist

Posts : 1264
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Learn your ABC's with S7 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:20 pm

I recruited Some Assembly Required yet you don't give a shit >=(

Learn your ABC's with S7
Game Specialist
Game Specialist

Posts : 1104
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Guest on Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:47 am

Gothboy77 wrote:Welcome Neo! You know you can give yourself an avatar, right?
Yea Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Guest on Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:51 am

S7UFF 1T N003 wrote:I found this site after you PMed me the link on RTB Smile

I play Blockland. Intermediate Scripter and Eventer, considered by many to be an Advanced Builder.
Can't and haven't been playing for over a month. I didn't know being grounded was going to be this bad. Just go home after a long metro train-ride, do the tons of Homework I recieved that day, not enough time to go out and play soccer with someone, eat dinner, go to bed. Repeat.

And yeah, I live in Tokyo. Don't give me that bullshit about "OUMGZ TOKYOUZ IN CHINA? NOU JNAPAN! KOOL REALLAYZ? I LIVE N AMERZICA U IZ LUCKAY!!!"


-Monty Python Rules-
Hmm... can you understand this? ------> あなたはこのことを理解することができますか?<------
Don't ask how i did that. No, Serious, Don't. or else you can.. KISS BOB'S BLOCKY ASS! (He's a Blockhead i made for my adventure >:3)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Raven on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:31 pm

Raven Desmond Tru

Coder and Modeler.
Gorrilaz are zee bombz.
Attachments
Steam.app.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.4 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
avatar
Raven
Moderate Gamer
Moderate Gamer

Posts : 241

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Learn your ABC's with S7 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:59 pm

Translation: 'Can you understand this?'

Dude. If I know Japanese you'd expect I'd be at least able to read that.

Learn your ABC's with S7
Game Specialist
Game Specialist

Posts : 1104
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:32 am

S7UFF 1T N003 wrote:Translation: 'Can you understand this?'

Dude. If I know Japanese you'd expect I'd be at least able to read that.
i just wanna be sure. *facepalms self for no reason at all*

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  RTBJUSTIN12 on Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:02 am

Neohax wrote:
S7UFF 1T N003 wrote:Translation: 'Can you understand this?'

Dude. If I know Japanese you'd expect I'd be at least able to read that.
i just wanna be sure. *facepalms self for no reason at all*
shut the fuck up Neo.

Anyway, to introduce myself (Dumbass):

my name is RTBJUSTIN12, i came from (SPOILER) Forums. i flame people on purpose to ruin there life. >:3

So i hope you have a Good (Bad) time with me! (>)=D

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh, & im NOT justin12. if you say "RTBJUSTIN12 must be justin12's alt account", i will haunt you with PM Spams.
avatar
RTBJUSTIN12
Noob Gamer
Noob Gamer

Posts : 17
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Guest on Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:48 am

RTBJUSTIN12 wrote:
Neohax wrote:
S7UFF 1T N003 wrote:Translation: 'Can you understand this?'

Dude. If I know Japanese you'd expect I'd be at least able to read that.
i just wanna be sure. *facepalms self for no reason at all*
shut the fuck up Neo.
No

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Guest on Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:22 am

Darksnow wrote:
Gothboy77 wrote:Antares is teaching you map making?

No, a old friend named A Twig. He made Fort Wars Paridise (I know I spellt that wrong because I sauck so bad at spelling).

Fuck, Quote fail. Mad
Fixed it for you, Dark.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Gothboy77 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:26 am

RTBJUSTIN12 wrote:
Neohax wrote:
S7UFF 1T N003 wrote:Translation: 'Can you understand this?'

Dude. If I know Japanese you'd expect I'd be at least able to read that.
i just wanna be sure. *facepalms self for no reason at all*
shut the fuck up Neo.

Anyway, to introduce myself (Dumbass):

my name is RTBJUSTIN12, i came from (SPOILER) Forums. i flame people on purpose to ruin there life. >:3

So i hope you have a Good (Bad) time with me! (>)=D

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh, & im NOT justin12. if you say "RTBJUSTIN12 must be justin12's alt account", i will haunt you with PM Spams.
Then why did you give yourself that name?

____________________________
avatar
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

Posts : 1627
Age : 23

View user profile http://Brickmania.findtalk.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Killer2 on Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:26 am

Gothboy77 wrote:
Darksnow wrote:
Gothboy77 wrote:
Notlob wrote:Hey, my Names Notlob, I play blockland, my name on blockland is Notlob, and on pretty much everything my name will be Notlob. I live in england, And english people are NOT posh. Only the people in the Buckingham Palace are.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy tongue tongue tongue
Welcome to Brick Mania!!

Give me credit for him coming. I talked him into it, like Seth, Fire, and Killer.
I have known Killer for quite some time. Remember Villagescape Killer? lolz. Actually, Killer's Blockland Aero v2, Burnt Glass, and Burnt Glass colors are going to be added into the E-B pack.

Killer, you outta put it in add-ons section Pl0x

As for Notlob, lol Thanks for joining and thanks for "recruiting him"

I never made those.
avatar
Killer2
Occasional Gamer
Occasional Gamer

Posts : 63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Gothboy77 on Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:19 pm

Killer2 wrote:
Gothboy77 wrote:
Darksnow wrote:
Gothboy77 wrote:
Notlob wrote:Hey, my Names Notlob, I play blockland, my name on blockland is Notlob, and on pretty much everything my name will be Notlob. I live in england, And english people are NOT posh. Only the people in the Buckingham Palace are.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy tongue tongue tongue
Welcome to Brick Mania!!

Give me credit for him coming. I talked him into it, like Seth, Fire, and Killer.
I have known Killer for quite some time. Remember Villagescape Killer? lolz. Actually, Killer's Blockland Aero v2, Burnt Glass, and Burnt Glass colors are going to be added into the E-B pack.

Killer, you outta put it in add-ons section Pl0x

As for Notlob, lol Thanks for joining and thanks for "recruiting him"

I never made those.

Osht, lolz I must be thinking of Svenne

You 2 have the same avvy on RTB

____________________________
avatar
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

Posts : 1627
Age : 23

View user profile http://Brickmania.findtalk.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Learn your ABC's with S7 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:49 am

Glance at my 'Location' from the corner of your eye. What do you see for a split-second? XD

Learn your ABC's with S7
Game Specialist
Game Specialist

Posts : 1104
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Gothboy77 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:59 am

S7UFF 1T N003 wrote:Glance at my 'Location' from the corner of your eye. What do you see for a split-second? XD

*looks in cabinets*

U sneeky sumbitch!

____________________________
avatar
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

Posts : 1627
Age : 23

View user profile http://Brickmania.findtalk.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Light on Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:10 pm

I am not new. I am Darksnow. I had to make this account so I could post on here in my bed and chill (chillin 'n postin). Goth, please let me keep this account.
avatar
Light
Noob Gamer
Noob Gamer

Posts : 17
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Gothboy77 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:22 pm

Light wrote:I am not new. I am Darksnow. I had to make this account so I could post on here in my bed and chill (chillin 'n postin). Goth, please let me keep this account.
Why did you have to make another account..

____________________________
avatar
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

Posts : 1627
Age : 23

View user profile http://Brickmania.findtalk.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Learn your ABC's with S7 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:29 pm

Just let Darksnow confirm this. I doubt he's actually Darksnow though.

Learn your ABC's with S7
Game Specialist
Game Specialist

Posts : 1104
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Gothboy77 on Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:25 am

S7UFF 1T N003 wrote:Just let Darksnow confirm this. I doubt he's actually Darksnow though.

I agree because you don't need to accounts to log on to the same website

____________________________
avatar
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

Posts : 1627
Age : 23

View user profile http://Brickmania.findtalk.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Killer2 on Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:38 am

Gothboy77 wrote:
S7UFF 1T N003 wrote:Just let Darksnow confirm this. I doubt he's actually Darksnow though.

I agree because you don't need to accounts to log on to the same website

Shits and Giggles? Anyways, do what you want.
avatar
Killer2
Occasional Gamer
Occasional Gamer

Posts : 63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Light on Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:31 am

Gothboy77 wrote:
S7UFF 1T N003 wrote:Just let Darksnow confirm this. I doubt he's actually Darksnow though.

I agree because you don't need to accounts to log on to the same website


The site won't let me log on with my DSI. That's why I made this. The IP is diffrent because I'm using next door's WI-FI. I will prove it tomarrow.
avatar
Light
Noob Gamer
Noob Gamer

Posts : 17
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Darksnow on Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:05 am

Yes, I am Light. I can't access this account of my DSI for some reason. Thats why I make "Light".
avatar
Darksnow
Game Specialist
Game Specialist

Posts : 1264
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hello

Post  CaptainBaddass on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:26 am

My name is CaptainBaddass
Hai!
avatar
CaptainBaddass
Noob Gamer
Noob Gamer

Posts : 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Darksnow on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:30 am

CaptainBaddass wrote:My name is CaptainBaddass
Hai!
*cough* Poser *cough*
avatar
Darksnow
Game Specialist
Game Specialist

Posts : 1264
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  CaptainBaddass on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:32 am

Darksnow wrote:
CaptainBaddass wrote:My name is CaptainBaddass
Hai!
*cough* Poser *cough*
What?
avatar
CaptainBaddass
Noob Gamer
Noob Gamer

Posts : 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum