Old german rifle machine gun.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Old german rifle machine gun.

Post  Mr.PickleBerryMan on Sat May 22, 2010 2:27 pm

It would kewl for one of these.

Mr.PickleBerryMan
Noob Gamer
Noob Gamer

Posts : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Old german rifle machine gun.

Post  Jeepa Da Creepa on Tue May 25, 2010 7:06 pm

First off, Learn some fucking grammar, holy hell.
Second off, don't just post to post, post for a purpose, your post here has somewhat of a purpose, but not really, give some facts about what it would do, what it would look like, we can't make shit if we don't know what to make.
Also stop spamming, it is an offence against the rules.
avatar
Jeepa Da Creepa
Noob Gamer
Noob Gamer

Posts : 31
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Old german rifle machine gun.

Post  Learn your ABC's with S7 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:24 pm

Seriously...stop ditching school, get your ass off that chair. School allows you to use proper grammar, spell, and many other advantages in life. Maybe when you rephrase your post I may consider contributing to it.

Learn your ABC's with S7
Game Specialist
Game Specialist

Posts : 1066
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Old german rifle machine gun.

Post  Gløry on Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:03 am

Im going to quote all you faggots.
avatar
Gløry
Noob Gamer
Noob Gamer

Posts : 34
Age : 25

View user profile http://ttp://Iamadumbass.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Old german rifle machine gun.

Post  Gløry on Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:04 am

Jeepa Da Creepa wrote:First off, Learn some fucking grammar, holy hell.
Second off, don't just post to post, post for a purpose, your post here has somewhat of a purpose, but not really, give some facts about what it would do, what it would look like, we can't make shit if we don't know what to make.
Also stop spamming, it is an offence against the rules.
Your a faggot And lieing about mod? little shit
avatar
Gløry
Noob Gamer
Noob Gamer

Posts : 34
Age : 25

View user profile http://ttp://Iamadumbass.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Old german rifle machine gun.

Post  Gløry on Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:04 am

S7UFF 1T N003 wrote:Seriously...stop ditching school, get your ass off that chair. School allows you to use proper grammar, spell, and many other advantages in life. Maybe when you rephrase your post I may consider contributing to it.
Your a Shithead Some people are homeschooled
avatar
Gløry
Noob Gamer
Noob Gamer

Posts : 34
Age : 25

View user profile http://ttp://Iamadumbass.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Old german rifle machine gun.

Post  Learn your ABC's with S7 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:36 pm

So? That doesn't mean they shouldn't learn grammar and spelling. Why'd their parents choose to homeschool them anyway if they're not gonna teach them anything of value?

Learn your ABC's with S7
Game Specialist
Game Specialist

Posts : 1066
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Old german rifle machine gun.

Post  Gløry on Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:27 am

Mr.PickleSuckingonahomoscockMan wrote:It would kewl for one of these.
Oh really?
avatar
Gløry
Noob Gamer
Noob Gamer

Posts : 34
Age : 25

View user profile http://ttp://Iamadumbass.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Old german rifle machine gun.

Post  Gothboy77 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:39 am

Glory, do you even look at what you type before you hit that little "send" button?

____________________________
avatar
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

Posts : 1582
Age : 24

View user profile http://Brickmania.findtalk.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: Old german rifle machine gun.

Post  Gløry on Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:41 am

Gothboy77 wrote:Glory, do you even look at what you type before you hit that little "send" button?
Yes and i don't care anymore.
avatar
Gløry
Noob Gamer
Noob Gamer

Posts : 34
Age : 25

View user profile http://ttp://Iamadumbass.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Old german rifle machine gun.

Post  Learn your ABC's with S7 on Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:48 pm

There was a time when you did care?

Learn your ABC's with S7
Game Specialist
Game Specialist

Posts : 1066
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Old german rifle machine gun.

Post  Gothboy77 on Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:21 pm

Gløry wrote:
Gothboy77 wrote:Glory, do you even look at what you type before you hit that little "send" button?
Yes and i don't care anymore.
Well you'd better start or I will ban you.

____________________________
avatar
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

Posts : 1582
Age : 24

View user profile http://Brickmania.findtalk.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: Old german rifle machine gun.

Post  Jeepa Da Creepa on Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:47 pm

Lying about mod? I was the first mod on these forums you little fagmunch.
avatar
Jeepa Da Creepa
Noob Gamer
Noob Gamer

Posts : 31
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Old german rifle machine gun.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum