Fucking jew!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fucking jew!

Post  Mexican on Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:29 pm

(all in network sytem lab) Last day befor spring brake and it was spost to be a game day... Everone got gameday but me.... I had 4 days to get a week and 2 work done.... out of all the work i had to complett 11 out of 13... last 2 would take me an 2 hour a peace to complet.... I got 100% on all of the other 11 and if i would trun it in i would end up with a 87% out of 100% on the full project... So my teacher take to me out of the room and talks to me. He said "you should never settle less then your best"... Guess what mr.r I TRYED MY FUCKING BEST YOU FUCKING JEW!!!!!!...God dam, there are 6 kidz i talked to alone that didnt even have it complet and they had 3 extra day to do it... and they get to sit in fucking lab and do not sheet -_-... But yea i came from OSS and did all that work in like 1/2 the time as everone else and tryed my BEST (fuck that jew) .. Fucking hate these bullsheet... I feel like stabing a black or asin baby in the fucking face... then kicking that baby down a river and down river as it almost dead from blood lost i would thow it in a porta potty and let say it in there.... then i would take a heath SHEEET.....and i would still be pissed off about this BULLSHEET... I dont ever give a shit about fucking game day.. I just dont want to be target cuz im fucking mexican (that mean im amazing and have a HUGE D)... Fucking bullet shitzzzzzz... my teacher= A jewish catholic hell bastured with a side of shit and sucks donky dick and eat sheet with baby blood with a side of my sheet and he to poor to by power so he has candles made with the crust he gets from his asshole... and his wifes on COCAN......

Mexican
Occasional Gamer
Occasional Gamer

View user profile http://Www.fuckoff.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fucking jew!

Post  dafrandle on Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:41 am

I will assume for my hope in humanity that your racism is a joke, or a fit of rage
dafrandle
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakester on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:48 am

dafrandle wrote:I will assume for my hope in humanity that your racism is a joke, or a fit of rage

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jakester
Moderate Gamer
Moderate Gamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonblazer21 on Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:48 am

dafrandle wrote:I will assume for my hope in humanity that your racism is a joke, or a fit of rage

lets hope to jesus your right  troll

My TF2 backpack check it out http://www.tf2items.com/profiles/76561198033546899
Moonblazer21
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dafrandle on Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:06 am

i don't get it
dafrandle
Master Gamer