school

View previous topic View next topic Go down

school

Post  Mezovilment on Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:10 am

My school is dumb...
Ok i got to school in Celina Ohio but i don't go to school Celina school. I have to go to opp school with alot of fucking pretreats. (the lvl befor returded people). Im force to cuz im dyslexia. This kid named Jerad can run around scream on the top of his lunges "fucking jew they all suck black balls and i am going to kill you all" and alot more shit like that and all the teacher do is give him a ipad and he sits on his fat ass and let him play it for 45 mines. If i say "fuck" by accident i get in trouble get sent up stairs and have to sit there and do nothing for like 30mines-hour.... That kid Jerad never dose and of his work and still get to to anything he want. I do all my work and more and i get the shity side of the stick. Corey come in ever day and lay on the floor and sleep all day till lunch and then after lunch he dose like 3 EASY papers and the get to play on the ipad for the rest of the day. I ask the teachers one day why the fuck can Corey do that and i dont get to and they said "oo he not in high school so it doesn't matter." Me: "Jerad in high school and he dose dumber shit and get away with it." Them "everyone get treated different in here" Me "uummm you all fuck crocked dumb asses" then i got sent up stairs.... Recce is in 3rd grad he doesn't do nothing bad that often but ALL day he dose nothing but play on the ipad.

That not the worst of it.
Ever morning i get 2 pancakes and 1 egg ( the pancakes are small than dime pancakes) and my teacher named Jay but almost no syrup on it.
Well i walk to get some and he stop me and Jay says " put that back you alread have some"
Me "uumm i aready asked the teacher in the room and he said it ok that i can get some more"
Jay"well it my expectation that you put it back and go finsh your food"
Me "well i need some syrup plz"
Jay" is about that or is about power and controller"
Me"what the fuck dose that have do do with anything about this"
jay "its my expatiation that you......"
Me "Its my expatiation that you suck a fuck nigger dick"

Ever more and ever afternoon my bus driver yell at us for nr reason and the WORST part about the bus drive is when we pick up this kid in a wheelchair named Chris
all he can legitly say "Walmart or wwwwaaalmarrtt" or hey hey hey hey hey hey (till somebody says what) and he says walllmarrtt or dose this fucking annoying sound like Grrollaaa
That a day in my school.
I could go on and on and on about all the dumb shit they do but im done typing.

Last edited by Mezovilment on Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to finsh it)

Mezovilment
Noob Gamer
Noob Gamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: school

Post  dafrandle on Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:01 am

Mezovilment wrote:
Ever more and ever afternoon my bus driver yell at us for nr reason and the WORST part about the bus drive is when we pick up this kid in a wheelchair named Chris
all he can legitly say "Walmart or wwwwaaalmarrtt" or hey hey hey hey hey hey (till somebody says what) and he says walllmarrtt or dose this fucking annoying sound like Grrollaaa
That a day in my school.
I could go on and on and on about all the dumb shit they do but im done typing.

this would be a kid that has birth defects, you can't hate him for that, its juts not... politically correct

as for the the other stuff some it sounds exaggerated, especially with the way you worded it. I'm also gonna say this, you aint gonna get know where if you keep saying "fuck you" and "fuck that guy" if anything you will get farther from your goal, also when you see those kids instead of being jealous think "man i can't wait to see that guy living in a box in New York"
dafrandle
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mezovilment on Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:13 am

dafrandle wrote:this would be a kid that has birth defects, you can't hate him for that, its juts not... politically correct

as for the the other stuff some it sounds exaggerated, especially with the way you worded it. I'm also gonna say this, you aint gonna get know where if you keep saying "fuck you" and "fuck that guy" if anything you will get farther from your goal, also when you see those kids instead of being jealous think "man i can't wait to see that guy living in a box in New York"

Now that i think about that way... and i rough this when i was pissed off soo ya

Mezovilment
Noob Gamer
Noob Gamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quontos on Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:51 pm

Wow i totally agree with Mez on everything in this topic, considering we both goto the same school.

Quontos
Noob Gamer
Noob Gamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top